Celebrating Girlfriend’s Day with a little getaway? Come to Conejo Valley to indulge in a day of unforgettable shopping! Whether you love the charm of local boutiques or the glamour of a fabulous mall, Conejo Valley is the perfect place for some serious retail therapy.
To help you plan your trip, here are some of the best shopping experiences awaiting you.
For Of-the-Moment Fashionistas
If you’re in search of brand names and the latest looks and fashion, you’ll be delighted with these great finds.
- The Oaks – Offering a bigger, brighter mall-going experience, The Oaks is a mecca for shopping and dining. It features major retailers like Nordstrom, Anthropologie and Apple, as well as a number of great restaurants including the Cheesecake Factory and the Lazy Dog Café.
- The Westlake Promenade – The Westlake Promenade offers a lovely outdoor shopping experience that you won’t want to miss. Check out a variety of upscale shops (Lululemon among them) and trendy restaurants, or catch a movie in luxury at the Cinepolis.
- Janss Marketplace – Featuring specialty and discount stores, local food and drink, places to get pampered, and entertainment (including a summer concert series), Janss Marketplace will surely have everything you’re looking for during a shopping spree.
For the One-of-a-Kind Seekers
Looking for local boutiques or a piece that you can’t get anywhere else? Try one of these local favorites.
- The Village at Dos Vientos Ranch (Thousand Oaks) – This mission-style town center offers more than shopping – its beautiful architecture, friendly charm and unique shops, restaurants and entertainment space create an experience than you can find anywhere else.
- Whizin Market Square (Agoura Hills) – Inspired by local boutiques and artisanal creativity, Whizin Market Square is a treasure trove for antiques, handmade jewelry, books and eclectic eats and drinks. Enjoy this truly one-of-a-kind shopping experience while you’re in Conejo Valley.
- The Lakes (Thousand Oaks) – The Lakes will satisfy shoppers with a picturesque setting and a unique selection of stores and restaurants. Saunter through your favorite shops before taking a stroll around the beautiful grounds. The Lakes also features year-round entertainment.
No matter where you choose to shop, you’re sure to have a blast when you’re shopping in Conejo Valley. Grab your girlfriends and start planning your getaway now.