Conejo Valley is glowing with holiday spirit! Many local residences have turned on their holiday lights, and these dazzling displays are a sight to behold. While you’re visiting, check out the best and brightest spots, according to locals.
Private Residences & Neighborhoods
Is there anything better than driving around neighborhoods to see festive lights with a cup of hot chocolate in hand and your favorite Christmas station turned up? Here is a list of streets with holiday lights in Conejo Valley that we recommend checking out (just remember to be respectful as these are private residences).
- 10291 Principe Place, Santa Rosa Valley
- 4321 Fireside Lane, Moorpark
- 469 Highland Avenue, Simi Valley
- 538 Brisbaine Avenue, Thousand Oaks (one of many brightly lit homes on this street)
- 1700 Shetland Place, Thousand Oaks
- 1566 El Dorado Drive, Thousand Oaks
- 5332 Via Patricia, Thousand Oaks
- The North Ranch neighborhood, Thousand Oaks (cruise Upper Ranch Road and Golf Course Drive for spectacular lights)
- Candy Cane Lane in Camarillo – Just outside Conejo Valley at the corner of Dunnigan and Gemini Streets in Camarillo visitors will find “Candy Cane Lane” – one of the most festively lit streets in the area!
More Lights & Holiday Fun
You’ll find even more sparkle and spirit at these popular Thousand Oaks shopping destinations.
- The Lakes at Thousand Oaks (2200 Thousand Oaks Blvd., Thousand Oaks) – In addition to a stunning lights display with giant snowflakes and poinsettias everywhere, The Lakes has a special Holiday Ice Rink that is open through January. Bundle up and enjoy ice skating all afternoon and into the evening!
- Janss Marketplace (275 Moorpark Rd. East, Thousand Oaks) – This local shopping destination shines all month long. Check out the Holiday Lights Spectacular, which takes place December 15 to December 23 and includes 3D light shows every evening. There are also free holiday train rides every weekend. Santa’s Village also opens December 15, which features face painting, storytelling and photos with Santa.
Ready to celebrate the holidays in Conejo Valley? Make your escape for a little shopping and light-viewing before Santa comes to town!