We may be able to tell you the latest restaurant openings, best hiking trails for your skill level and our favorite breweries, but it’s even better when visitors and locals share their own experiences.
Here’s a look at some of the best Instagram posts we’ve seen lately that highlight what we love about Conejo Valley!
This is a great shot of Paramount Ranch by @shooneek. The popular Hollywood filming location makes for a memorable stop (and photo backdrop) during a hike or bike ride on some of the area’s awesome trails.
One of the coolest experiences Conejo Valley has to offer is the Malibu Wine Safari. Taste some the beautiful wines of the Santa Monica Mountains while mingling with exotic animals, who just happen to be retired movie stars! @leesha_danae captured a great shot of our beloved Stanley.
We’ve been obsessed with Five07 Coffee Bar & Eatery since it opened, and for a good reason. Look at these gorgeous drinks from @jcadventurez!
@patriciamizenofficial captures a perfect beer flight from The Dudes’ Brewing Co. in Thousand Oaks. Who else could go for some cold craft brews on a hot day?
There is truly so much to see and do in Conejo Valley! Book your trip today to see another side of Southern California.
Yes, National Relaxation Day is a thing, so on August 15, be sure to celebrate the right way while visiting Conejo Valley. We hope some of these places inspire you to kick back and relax!
- Visit the Lindero Country Club – This laid back country club in Agoura Hills is open to the public, and has something for everyone. Spend the day lounging in a poolside cabana, enjoy a leisurely lunch at the club’s restaurant, or try a low-key round of golf.
- Get a massage – What better way is there to unwind than to get a massage or spa treatment? There are a number of day spas and massage parlors around Conejo Valley, including In Touch Massage and Day Spa, which comes highly recommended by locals.
- Lounge by the pool or hot tub – You may not even have to leave your hotel to relax. Many of the properties throughout Conejo Valley have lovely pools and inviting hot tubs.
- Meander through the Conejo Valley Botanic Garden – Located in Thousand Oaks, this 33-acre open space is a peaceful place to take a stroll. The ample flowers, plants, butterflies, birds and trees create a beautiful ambiance that is certain to bring some tranquility and relaxation to your day.
- Take a yoga class – Yoga may be the ultimate de-stressor and a perfect way to find some calm, quiet space. There are plenty of yoga studios around Conejo Valley, including Agoura Power of Yoga in Agoura Hills and CorePower Yoga in Thousand Oaks.
- Malibu Creek State Park – This is a huge green space located southeast of Thousand Oaks. While many visitors go the park to take advantage of the great hiking trails, it’s also a nice spot to take a quiet walk or to have a scenic picnic with spectacular mountain views.
- DeLiese Cellars – Looking to relax with a beverage? Savor some of the best local wine at DeLiese Cellars in Thousand Oaks. This locally owned wine tasting room offers a handful of varietals in a laid back, friendly place.
Whatever your ideal definition of “relaxation,” Conejo Valley is sure to offer a little slice of zen!