If you’re an 805 or 818 foodie, we need you! “California Dream Eater,” sponsored by Visit California, is asking for plate photo submissions for their new ‘eatertainment’ series. Help us spread the word that Conejo Valley has some of the best places to eat in Southern California.
Who is the California Dream Eater? Chase Ramsey is a guy who proudly, passionately and hilariously eats the best things in California on behalf of foodies everywhere. You can view Chase’s previous eating adventures on YouTube and Instagram.
How to submit a photo: California Dream Eater is currently accepting submissions for Chase’s Southern California tour in October 2015–yes, this year–so send your submissions now!
1. Take a photo following these guidelines
- Amateur-style photos, could have been taken by Chase himself
- Un-edited/filtered images
- Original, not previously shared by another social profile
- Capture a sense of place whenever possible
- No people, hands or dining partners in image foreground
- Capture the full plate in frame; avoid super close-up images
- People acceptable in the background/out of focus
2. Tag your photo @CaliforniaDreamEater and use #DreamEats. Don’t forget to tag the restaurant that you are eating at and Conejo Valley by including @VisitConejoValley and #catchyourbreath.
Image Credit: Visit CA